Employees fall ill at Harris County building
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Officials were called to a local government building after people reportedly fell ill Tuesday morning.
Shortly before 11am, a number of workers reported feeling ill at the Harris County Appraisal District building at 13000 NW Freeway. HCAD officials say they were purging water out of the building's sprinkler system, which they do routinely.
Six to seven employees became ill from the smell and were checked out by EMS crews. One worker was taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution.
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drug agents: 'Unfit for human consumption'
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston
- Women behind aggravated robbery caught on video
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty... 46 min ago
- METRORail downtown closed for Memorial Day weekend 21 min ago
- Suspected molester to cops: 'I need help'
- Man facing charges in beating death of his own mother
- 'Pastor' indicted in real estate investment scam
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom
- Surgeons remove tiger's basketball-sized hairball
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos