Police: Woman bites attacker in Kingwood tunnel
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Police in Kingwood are looking for a man who attacked a woman.
It happened yesterday at around 2:30pm. The woman told police she was walking through a tunnel near Northpark and Vale when a man grabbed her. He told her to take her clothes off, but she bit him on a hand then ran to her apartment.
Police have not found the attacker.
Authorities remind people to be cautious when entering dark areas and be aware of your surroundings.
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today 49 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle