Police: Woman bites attacker in Kingwood tunnel
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Police in Kingwood are looking for a man who attacked a woman.
It happened yesterday at around 2:30pm. The woman told police she was walking through a tunnel near Northpark and Vale when a man grabbed her. He told her to take her clothes off, but she bit him on a hand then ran to her apartment.
Police have not found the attacker.
Authorities remind people to be cautious when entering dark areas and be aware of your surroundings.
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'