Woman says she killed boyfriend in self-defense
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman says she stabbed her boyfriend to death in self-defense overnight.
It happened around 12:30am on Market near Calles, east of downtown Houston.
Homicide investigators tell us the victim came home drunk and the couple got into a fight.
The woman then pulled out a knife and stabbed him, officials said.
The man was taken to the hospital where he later died. There is no word on whether the woman will face any charges.
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab burglary
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston
- Dreamliner returns to skies today with flight from Houston
- Man injured after driving lesson gone wrong
- Justin Bieber get booed at Billboard Music Awards 5 min ago
- Two die in apparent murder-suicide in west Houston
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
- HISD security officer goes before judge today
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos