Police: Red light runner leads police on chase
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a man and a teenager led them on a chase after they ran a red light.
It started around 1:30am on Tidwell near Jensen before ending at a Shell Station on Tidwell near Cortlandt in north Houston.
Police say speeds reached 60 miles per hour. The suspects fled, but were caught.
The adult male was arrested while the juvenile was released to his parents.
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished Sunday
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- Rice wins C-USA title with 41-24 win over Marshall
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea