Police: Red light runner leads police on chase
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a man and a teenager led them on a chase after they ran a red light.
It started around 1:30am on Tidwell near Jensen before ending at a Shell Station on Tidwell near Cortlandt in north Houston.
Police say speeds reached 60 miles per hour. The suspects fled, but were caught.
The adult male was arrested while the juvenile was released to his parents.
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston 1 min ago
- Person of interest located in death of mail carrier
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Winner crowned at Gyro Eating Championship
- Volunteer firefighters save man from burning home
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig 56 min ago
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile 58 min ago
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos