Armed stripper accused of attempting to rob man
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Pasadena stripper is accused of following a man home from a strip club and attempting to rob him with a gun.
Court documents state the male victim said he went to a strip club on July 31 and was approached by a woman, later identified as Kelly Renee Hutchins, asking him if he wanted a lap dance. The man declined. Later, the man says an unidentified male asked him if he wanted Hutchins' company after he left the club, and the victim said he again declined.
The victim told investigators that he arrived to his residence near Missouri City later and saw a vehicle drive up with the headlights off. The man says Hutchins approached him, pointed a gun at him and demanded his wallet. He says he told Hutchins that he did not have his wallet, then she searched his pockets and attempted to open his vehicle.
According to court documents, the man told Hutchins that he had surveillance cameras videotaping her and that she left along with the unidentified male from the strip club.
Police say they took a photo of Hutchins from the victim's surveillance cameras and that they obtained a driver's license of her. They say the man picked Hutchins out of a photo array.
Hutchins, 23, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.
Court records show Hutchins has two prior prostitution convictions.
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister 8 min ago
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co.
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Texas search team to help after OK twister
- Two people found on church roof arrested for trespassing
- Toby Keith says Oklahoma hometown is 'strong'
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos