Motorcyclist critically injured in accident in the Heights
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An accident involving a motorcycle left one person in the hospital last night.
It happened on Shepherd and West 19th in the Heights.
Investigators say a man on a motorcycle was trying to steer around a dip in the road when he lost control and crashed.
The motorcyclist is listed in critical condition. Police say he was not wearing a helmet.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 15 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide 41 min ago
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 9 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery 6 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
37 min ago