Motorcyclist critically injured in accident in the Heights
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An accident involving a motorcycle left one person in the hospital last night.
It happened on Shepherd and West 19th in the Heights.
Investigators say a man on a motorcycle was trying to steer around a dip in the road when he lost control and crashed.
The motorcyclist is listed in critical condition. Police say he was not wearing a helmet.
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play 22 min ago
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days