Police investigating body found near dumpster in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Pasadena police are investigating a body dumped by a dumpster.
Police got a call about a suspicious situation in the 4600 block of NASA Parkway. That's where they found a tarp wrapped in plastic next to a dumpster. Inside the tarp was a body.
Right now we don't know whether the body is that of a man or woman.
Homicide was called to the scene, but police aren't releasing a preliminary cause of death.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 23 min ago
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos