Homeless man killed in hit-and-run crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Sheriff's deputies are searching for a driver they say ran over and killed a man this morning in far northeast Harris County.
A man and a woman were walking along F.M. 1960 near Timber Forest around 2:30am when a driver hit the man.
The woman was not injured.
Deputies said the victim was homeless and was walking the woman home from a local bar.
The driver fled the scene. Deputies said the driver will face charges for failure to stop and render aid
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Officer hurt when driver hits cruiser in NW Houston
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- 300-pound man dies after cops use stun gun
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos