Homeless man killed in hit-and-run crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Sheriff's deputies are searching for a driver they say ran over and killed a man this morning in far northeast Harris County.
A man and a woman were walking along F.M. 1960 near Timber Forest around 2:30am when a driver hit the man.
The woman was not injured.
Deputies said the victim was homeless and was walking the woman home from a local bar.
The driver fled the scene. Deputies said the driver will face charges for failure to stop and render aid
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail