Homeowner killed by masked intruders in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A homeowner was shot to death by an intruder Saturday morning in southwest Houston.
It happened around 5:30am at a home in the 15800 block of Ironside Hill Drive near West Ridgecreek Drive.
Police said six people were at the house when two masked black males entered.
Homeowner Marty Franklin was shot multiple times. He was dead by the time police arrived.
No one else was injured. It's unclear what was stolen from the home.
Anyone with information on this crime can call police or Crime Stoppers.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep 15 min ago
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area 56 min ago
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris County 47 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool 34 min ago
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout 31 min ago
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade 9 min ago
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos