Police investigating death of man killed in east Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police have a lot of questions concerning the death of a man in east Houston.
Family members discovered the victim face-down at his home on Georgia Street near Midway on Saturday afternoon.
It is not clear exactly how he was killed, but investigators say he did have signs of trauma on his body.
If you have information about the case, call police or Crime Stoppers.
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab burglary
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston 47 min ago
- Dreamliner returns to skies today with flight from Houston 3 min ago
- Man injured after driving lesson gone wrong
- Two die in apparent murder-suicide in west Houston
- 13 Things to Know for Monday 2 min ago
- HISD security officer goes before judge today 47 min ago
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos