At least 3 wanted in Richmond crime spree
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Police need your help finding at least three burglars who stole from half a dozen homes and vehicles Sunday morning in Richmond.
Police say the men went on a crime spree in the RiverPark West subdivision between midnight and 5am. They hit homes on Masonwood Lane, Wildwood Park Road, Granite Field Lane, Oleaster Springs Lane and Dover Mist Court.
Two homes and one garage were burglarized while several vehicles in these locations were burglarized as well. No one was injured. Credit cards and guns were the main items stolen in these cases, officials said.
According to investigators, the suspects then used stolen credit cards at a Walmart store on West Airport in Stafford. The last transaction was at 4:57am.
Police believe the men changed clothes before going shopping. They were driving a blue Lincoln Town Car.
Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. The number is 281-342-TIPS.
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing