At least 3 wanted in Richmond crime spree
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Police need your help finding at least three burglars who stole from half a dozen homes and vehicles Sunday morning in Richmond.
Police say the men went on a crime spree in the RiverPark West subdivision between midnight and 5am. They hit homes on Masonwood Lane, Wildwood Park Road, Granite Field Lane, Oleaster Springs Lane and Dover Mist Court.
Two homes and one garage were burglarized while several vehicles in these locations were burglarized as well. No one was injured. Credit cards and guns were the main items stolen in these cases, officials said.
According to investigators, the suspects then used stolen credit cards at a Walmart store on West Airport in Stafford. The last transaction was at 4:57am.
Police believe the men changed clothes before going shopping. They were driving a blue Lincoln Town Car.
Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. The number is 281-342-TIPS.
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 33 min ago
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County 27 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong storms move through SE Texas 16 min ago
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake 14 min ago
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents 10 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned 51 min ago
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
- Casey Curry's Wednesday weather forecast
59 min ago