At least 3 wanted in Richmond crime spree
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Police need your help finding at least three burglars who stole from half a dozen homes and vehicles Sunday morning in Richmond.
Police say the men went on a crime spree in the RiverPark West subdivision between midnight and 5am. They hit homes on Masonwood Lane, Wildwood Park Road, Granite Field Lane, Oleaster Springs Lane and Dover Mist Court.
Two homes and one garage were burglarized while several vehicles in these locations were burglarized as well. No one was injured. Credit cards and guns were the main items stolen in these cases, officials said.
According to investigators, the suspects then used stolen credit cards at a Walmart store on West Airport in Stafford. The last transaction was at 4:57am.
Police believe the men changed clothes before going shopping. They were driving a blue Lincoln Town Car.
Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. The number is 281-342-TIPS.
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 35 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 45 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo 17 min ago
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait 59 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home 13 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos