Magic Johnson leads investors buying Houston Pavilions
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- NBA all-star Magic Johnson is leading a group of investors in buying the Houston Pavilions downtown.
Canyon-Johnson Urban Funds and Houston-based Midway Companies made the purchase official for a reported $100 million yesterday.
Some of the tenants include the House of Blues, Reliant Energy and the Lucky Strike bowling lounge.
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels 24 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 12 min ago
- Obama hams it up on Funny or Die 20 min ago
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret 11 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
11 min ago
- Residents upset over planned housing project
7 min ago