Store employee accused of touching boy in restroom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The parents of a teenage boy say their son was molested at a local electronics store while the family was shopping for a new refrigerator. The alleged incident happened at the Conn's store near Greens Road and the North Freeway back in May.
According to court papers, the 15-year-old autistic boy was using the restroom when Martin Maule grabbed the teen's genitals. Maule is now charged with indecency with a child.
In a statement to Eyewitness News, Conns says Maule is no longer employed with the company.
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area 10 min ago
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep 14 min ago
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Boy, 5, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes 54 min ago
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris County 42 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank 15 min ago
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade 1 min ago
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos