Warrants issued for two in Baytown game room security guard slaying
HOUSTON -- Capital murder warrants have been issued for two men in the killing of a guard at a suspected illegal gambling room near Houston.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office says the Aug. 5 gunfire in Baytown during a robbery left Juan Pardo-Gonzalez dead. Authorities on Tuesday announced the search for 26-year-old Rafael Gomez Soliz and 28-year-old Santiago Jaimes Gonzalez.
Investigators say three men who allegedly were gambling drew guns and shot the uniformed guard before fleeing with an undetermined amount of cash. The name of the third fugitive has not been released.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale