Warrants issued for two in Baytown game room security guard slaying
HOUSTON -- Capital murder warrants have been issued for two men in the killing of a guard at a suspected illegal gambling room near Houston.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office says the Aug. 5 gunfire in Baytown during a robbery left Juan Pardo-Gonzalez dead. Authorities on Tuesday announced the search for 26-year-old Rafael Gomez Soliz and 28-year-old Santiago Jaimes Gonzalez.
Investigators say three men who allegedly were gambling drew guns and shot the uniformed guard before fleeing with an undetermined amount of cash. The name of the third fugitive has not been released.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl 42 min ago
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 2 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck 1 min ago
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking 7 min ago
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo 30 min ago
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire 12 min ago
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home 13 min ago
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town 1 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan 4 min ago
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- David Tillman's weather forecast
16 min ago