Driver dies in rollover accident in Crosby
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- A driver died after having to be cut out of the passenger's side of his car in Crosby overnight.
Deputies say that man's car was speeding down Highway 90 when it hit a wall and bounced against a guard rail, taking out a 100-foot section of that barrier.
His Cadillac slid down the guard rail and flipped over. The driver's side of the car was so badly damaged that rescue crews had to cut him out of the passenger side.
A LifeFlight helicopter rushed the 23-year-old driver to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he later died.
The victim hasn't been identified.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse 58 min ago
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared 55 min ago
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 36 min ago
- Two charged in death of North Texas student
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Big quake strikes off N. California, no tsunami threat
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida