Driver dies in rollover accident in Crosby
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- A driver died after having to be cut out of the passenger's side of his car in Crosby overnight.
Deputies say that man's car was speeding down Highway 90 when it hit a wall and bounced against a guard rail, taking out a 100-foot section of that barrier.
His Cadillac slid down the guard rail and flipped over. The driver's side of the car was so badly damaged that rescue crews had to cut him out of the passenger side.
A LifeFlight helicopter rushed the 23-year-old driver to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he later died.
The victim hasn't been identified.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak