Three men arrested for multiple burglaries in Richmond area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three suspects have been arrested for multiple burglaries after a Crime Stoppers tip.
Cedric Albert Rashad Lewis, 21, Montrell Johnathon Brown, 19, and Isaac Omoruyi 18, have been charged with burglary of a habitation for multiple burglaries in the RiverPark West subdivision in the Richmond area that occurred early Sunday.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office says the suspects went to a Walmart store in Stafford where they used stolen credit cards to purchase gift cards just minutes after they left the RiverPark subdivision. In RiverPark, the suspects burglarized two homes, a garage and several vehicles. Besides credit cards, they stole some guns. They also used some of the gift cards to purchase items.
Some of the property has been retrieved by detectives, and the case remains under investigation.
All three were arrested on Thursday and remain in the Ft. Bend Co. Jail. Brown and Omoruyi were arrested in Rosenberg, and Lewis was picked up in Houston.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak