Three men arrested for multiple burglaries in Richmond area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three suspects have been arrested for multiple burglaries after a Crime Stoppers tip.
Cedric Albert Rashad Lewis, 21, Montrell Johnathon Brown, 19, and Isaac Omoruyi 18, have been charged with burglary of a habitation for multiple burglaries in the RiverPark West subdivision in the Richmond area that occurred early Sunday.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office says the suspects went to a Walmart store in Stafford where they used stolen credit cards to purchase gift cards just minutes after they left the RiverPark subdivision. In RiverPark, the suspects burglarized two homes, a garage and several vehicles. Besides credit cards, they stole some guns. They also used some of the gift cards to purchase items.
Some of the property has been retrieved by detectives, and the case remains under investigation.
All three were arrested on Thursday and remain in the Ft. Bend Co. Jail. Brown and Omoruyi were arrested in Rosenberg, and Lewis was picked up in Houston.
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 8 min ago
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 11 min ago
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast 57 min ago
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church