One man injured in Montrose apartment fire
MONTROSE, TX (KTRK) -- SkyEye 13 HD was over the scene of a fire in the Montrose area that sent one man to the hospital.
When firefighters arrived, they found the 30-year-old unconscious in an apartment at Dunlavy and Fairview. They were able to revive him, and he was rushed to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation and burns.
The fire was quickly put out.
No word on a caused the blaze.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning 21 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 58 min ago
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas 4 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses 52 min ago
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail 28 min ago
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records 30 min ago
- Video: Health care sign up deadline approaching 20 min ago
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Boy in need embraces spirit of holiday giving
26 min ago