One man injured in Montrose apartment fire
MONTROSE, TX (KTRK) -- SkyEye 13 HD was over the scene of a fire in the Montrose area that sent one man to the hospital.
When firefighters arrived, they found the 30-year-old unconscious in an apartment at Dunlavy and Fairview. They were able to revive him, and he was rushed to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation and burns.
The fire was quickly put out.
No word on a caused the blaze.
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 3 dead
- Authorities investigating second auto-pedestrian in NW Harris...
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr
- Man steals SUV with child inside, carjacks two others
- Elementary school seeks to offer kids nutritious food
- Video shows suspects setting fire to store full of puppies
- WWII vets help mark 100th anniversary of Battleship Texas
- River Oaks-area residents fighting to stop office building