MCSO: 5,600 marijuana plants discovered during flyover
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Officials with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office say they've discovered at least 5,600 marijuana plants.
They were reportedly found in a heavily wooded area. The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office says the plants were first spotted during a flyover. Items to cultivate the plants were also seized.
At this point, no arrests have been made, but the investigation is ongoing.
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- Search in OK nears completion; tornado was EF5
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Strong storms roll over SE Texas 40 min ago
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Microsoft's Xbox One to go on sale late 2013
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos