Stranger danger warnings in Humble
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- There's a pair of stranger danger incidents to tell you about concerning two area schools.
Parents in Humble received a letter explaining the incidents that both happened on Wednesday. Precinct four deputy constables say they arrested a man who was allegedly spying on children at a Timberwood Middle School bus stop.
On that same day, a boy says he was walking home near Eagle Springs elementary and Timberwood when he was approached by a man asking him to come toward his car. The boy ran away. The suspect is still on the loose.
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston