Stranger danger warnings in Humble
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- There's a pair of stranger danger incidents to tell you about concerning two area schools.
Parents in Humble received a letter explaining the incidents that both happened on Wednesday. Precinct four deputy constables say they arrested a man who was allegedly spying on children at a Timberwood Middle School bus stop.
On that same day, a boy says he was walking home near Eagle Springs elementary and Timberwood when he was approached by a man asking him to come toward his car. The boy ran away. The suspect is still on the loose.
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Cold, damp weather to continue
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice to linger over much of Texas
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats