Missing woman, 74, found alive in Galveston ditch
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- A Silver Alert was canceled Sunday after a missing 74-year-old Houston woman was found alive in a ditch on Galveston's west end.
Galveston police spent Saturday searching for Barabara Griffitts, who disappeared around 2am from the Delanera RV Park on F.M. 3005.
Police said the woman was found at 1:30pm Sunday on the west end of Galveston in a ditch. Investigators do not believe foul play was involved.
She was taken to the University of Texas Medical Branch. Her condition was not released.
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: 'Captain American' car stolen from movie set
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...