Teen flees after stabbing family member
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are searching for a teenager who they say stabbed a family member and took off.
It happened at around 5am Monday at a residence on Bucktrout near Carters Grove in west Harris County. Harris County Sheriff's deputies say the 18-year-old stabbed the 57-year-old man in the arm and lower chest area.
The victim was transported to the hospital. His condition has not been released.
Police are still looking for the teenage suspect. A warrant has been issued for his arrest on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Deputies say they don't yet have a motive for the stabbing.
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- High-water rescues reported in San Antonio area 22 min ago
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Scattered storms possible in our area this weekend
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- Houston city pools open for the summer
- City Elections in Houston: The Disappearing Urban Voters
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA 18 min ago
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack 6 min ago
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboars, rides toy cars
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos