Teen flees after stabbing family member
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are searching for a teenager who they say stabbed a family member and took off.
It happened at around 5am Monday at a residence on Bucktrout near Carters Grove in west Harris County. Harris County Sheriff's deputies say the 18-year-old stabbed the 57-year-old man in the arm and lower chest area.
The victim was transported to the hospital. His condition has not been released.
Police are still looking for the teenage suspect. A warrant has been issued for his arrest on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Deputies say they don't yet have a motive for the stabbing.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 26 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room