Six Pasadena HS students treated for pepper spray exposure
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- An incident involving pepper spray at Pasadena High School sent six students to the hospital Thursday.
It happened shortly before 11am during a lunch period. School officials say two female students got into an altercation that required Pasadena ISD police to use pepper spray.
As a result, they say five students were transported by ambulance to Bayshore Hospital for treatment. A sixth student was transported to Bayshore by a parent. One of those taken to the hospital was one of the females involved in the altercation.
School officials say by early afternoon, all six students had been treated and released.
Both students involved in the altercation were cited for disorderly conduct/fighting.
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished 19 min ago
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush 17 min ago
- No more ice, but cold weather continues