Six Pasadena HS students treated for pepper spray exposure
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- An incident involving pepper spray at Pasadena High School sent six students to the hospital Thursday.
It happened shortly before 11am during a lunch period. School officials say two female students got into an altercation that required Pasadena ISD police to use pepper spray.
As a result, they say five students were transported by ambulance to Bayshore Hospital for treatment. A sixth student was transported to Bayshore by a parent. One of those taken to the hospital was one of the females involved in the altercation.
School officials say by early afternoon, all six students had been treated and released.
Both students involved in the altercation were cited for disorderly conduct/fighting.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 26 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery