Ex-officer rape trial on hold for judge family emergency
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The trial of a former Houston police officer accused of raping a woman while on duty is on hold until Monday.
Testimony for the trial Friday was canceled because we're told the judge had a family emergency. Former HPD officer Abraham Joseph is accused of sexually assaulting a woman last year. The alleged victim was supposed to take the stand to continue her testimony.
The trial is supposed to resume on Monday.
houston police department, local
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy 19 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah 20 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune 8 min ago
- Men sold Oreo trade secret to China 38 min ago
- Thousands of trees will be planted in Memorial Park today 20 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos