Suspects on the run after robbing NW Houston bank
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is looking for two suspects who entered a northwest Houston bank, ordered everyone on the floor and robbed it at gunpoint Friday.
The masked men held up the Wells Fargo on FM 1960 near Cutten at around 11am. No shots were fired and no one was hurt during the robbery.
The suspects took off in a brown passenger car with an undisclosed amount of cash.
A wad of cash was later discovered across the street from the bank. The FBI believes the suspects may have tossed it out of their getaway car.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 51 min ago
- Suspects posing as officers break into home
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Great deals on Wednesdays at Thrift Store Outlet
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Man shot while behind the wheel in SE Houston