Suspects on the run after robbing NW Houston bank
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is looking for two suspects who entered a northwest Houston bank, ordered everyone on the floor and robbed it at gunpoint Friday.
The masked men held up the Wells Fargo on FM 1960 near Cutten at around 11am. No shots were fired and no one was hurt during the robbery.
The suspects took off in a brown passenger car with an undisclosed amount of cash.
A wad of cash was later discovered across the street from the bank. The FBI believes the suspects may have tossed it out of their getaway car.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 3 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 30 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects