Arson suspected in restaurant fire in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Arson investigators say someone intentionally set a fire in a southeast Houston restaurant this morning.
The fire at Market Seafood damaged the kitchen, and sent smoke into a neighboring nail salon and a postal store. No one was hurt.
Investigators say the fire was set in the kitchen of the restaurant. No arrests have been made.
- Tanker spill cleanup to continue overnight
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos