Five charged in prostitution sting at massage parlor
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Five people are now facing charges, accused of operating a massage parlor and charging people for sex acts.
Investigators raided Mystic Massage on the North Loop earlier this week. They say Jeffery Smith and Melissa Lindquist were running the prostitution operation. Both are charged with aggravated promotion of prostitution.
Jasmine Fleming was arrested for prostitution, pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges and was sentenced to 10 days in jail.
Two other women were also charged with prostitution after the raid, but are currently not in custody. They told police they learned about jobs at the parlor through ads on the internet.
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Alleged drug money seized in Liberty County
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Pilot captures video of volcano eruption