Wrong-way driver causes head-on collision on I-45
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a head-on collision in downtown Houston was caused by a wrong-way driver.
The accident happened on I-45 near Dallas around 2am. A car and pickup truck collided head on. The woman in the car was taken to the hospital. The driver of the truck was not hurt.
Police say the woman in the car went the wrong way on the ramp. She's also suspected of being drunk.
An investigation is underway.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Officer hurt when driver hits cruiser in NW Houston
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles, says SKorea
- 70 injured as Connecticut commuter trains collide
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
- What does it look like to be eaten by a bear?
53 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos