Incendiary device thrown into apartment window
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters say someone threw an incendiary device through a window of an apartment.
It happened around 4:30am on Walnut Bend near Wilcrest Green in southwest Houston.
Firefighters were able to get to the apartment and quickly put out the fire. The unit was damaged by smoke, but crews were able to keep flames from reaching other units.
Investigators say it appears to be a domestic incident. A family member's car was recently burned at that complex.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters 39 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu 54 min ago
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos 48 min ago
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou