Man accused of pointing gun at officer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in custody, suspected of opening fire on a house and pointing a gun at a police officer in southeast Houston.
The man was caught on Anita Street near Milby and Drew around 4am.
Neighbors say the man ran off after opening fire outside a home. Police say several people could have been in his line of fire.
During the course of the foot-chase, the suspect allegedly pulled a gun on a police officer but did not open fire. He's now downtown facing possible charges. Fortunately, no one was shot.
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom 57 min ago
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run 58 min ago
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds 55 min ago
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle