Man accused of attacking people with machete at birthday party
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- A man in Galveston is locked up, accused of attacking people with a machete at a birthday party.
Investigators say Javier Aragon got into a fight early Thursday morning at a home on 46th Street. That's when they say he grabbed a machete and tried to cut several people there.
Guests used chairs to block the slashes. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Aragon, 26, fled the scene. He was arrested later and is facing two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapons. Bond has been set at $160,000 total.
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 29 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy 39 min ago
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo 11 min ago
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait 53 min ago
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
- Valuable artifacts stolen from historic home 7 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos