Man accused of attacking people with machete at birthday party
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- A man in Galveston is locked up, accused of attacking people with a machete at a birthday party.
Investigators say Javier Aragon got into a fight early Thursday morning at a home on 46th Street. That's when they say he grabbed a machete and tried to cut several people there.
Guests used chairs to block the slashes. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Aragon, 26, fled the scene. He was arrested later and is facing two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapons. Bond has been set at $160,000 total.
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 20 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 5 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 41 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal