6 injured when pickup crashes into METRO bus
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Six people were injured when a Houston METRO bus T-boned a pickup truck Saturday.
It happened in northeast Houston on Laura Koppe near the Eastex Freeway.
Police say the driver of the pickup ran a red light.
The impact blew out the windshield of the truck.
Two people in the pickup and four people on the bus were transported to area hospitals. None of them were seriously injured, officials said.
The driver of the pickup received a citation for running the light and not having a license.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 8 min ago
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires 1 min ago
- Hwy 225 reopens following tanker accident
- Teacher finds bag, returns more than $20K 40 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice'
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon 34 min ago
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
14 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos