Houstonians lace up for 'Running of the Bulls'
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Texans may not be in town today but Reliant Park was still busy this morning. Thousands of people took part in the annual Running of the Bulls 5-K run.
The race began at 8am and benefits the Houston Texans Foundation.
First place finishers in the male and female division each received a pair of tickets and a parking pass to the Texans' game against the Buffalo Bills on November 4.
houston texans, local
- Woman found dead inside burned out home
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus
- Three Webster officers accused of using excessive force 49 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Shooting reported at Colorado high school 1 min ago
- Man accused of plotting to detonate bomb at Wichita airport 13 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child
- Swimmer nabs monster lobster with bare hands
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos