Houstonians lace up for 'Running of the Bulls'
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Texans may not be in town today but Reliant Park was still busy this morning. Thousands of people took part in the annual Running of the Bulls 5-K run.
The race began at 8am and benefits the Houston Texans Foundation.
First place finishers in the male and female division each received a pair of tickets and a parking pass to the Texans' game against the Buffalo Bills on November 4.
houston texans, local
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 55 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Police: Suspected drunk driver slams into ambulance
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism 49 min ago
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots burglar
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet 16 min ago
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall 2 min ago
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Bieber investigated in Hollywood hit-and-run
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
1 min ago
- Students sharpen math and science skills at...
26 min ago
- People's Lawyer Richard Alderman answers...
14 min ago