Murder suspect at large, charged in fatal club shooting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police have charged a suspect in a fatal shooting that happened at a northeast Houston night club earlier this month, but they need your help to track him down.
Harold Brown, also known as "Scooby," is charged with capital murder. He is accused of fatally shooting three men and wounding three women September 2 at Club I.C.U. on Mesa Road.
Two male victims, 38-year-old Gilbert Kibble and 22-year-old Curtis Steward were pronounced dead at the scene. The third man, 26-year-old Felipe Castillo was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
All six victims suffered multiple gunshot wounds. The three women who were hit had non-life-threatening injuries, officials said.
According to witnesses, two women had an argument inside the club and it spilled into the parking lot. Moments later, a large fight broke out.
Police say that's when Brown, 31, pulled out a gun and began shooting into the crowd.
Anyone with information on this crime or Brown's whereabouts is to contact the HPD Homicide Divison at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 23 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 8 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction 35 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire