Murder suspect at large, charged in fatal club shooting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police have charged a suspect in a fatal shooting that happened at a northeast Houston night club earlier this month, but they need your help to track him down.
Harold Brown, also known as "Scooby," is charged with capital murder. He is accused of fatally shooting three men and wounding three women September 2 at Club I.C.U. on Mesa Road.
Two male victims, 38-year-old Gilbert Kibble and 22-year-old Curtis Steward were pronounced dead at the scene. The third man, 26-year-old Felipe Castillo was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
All six victims suffered multiple gunshot wounds. The three women who were hit had non-life-threatening injuries, officials said.
According to witnesses, two women had an argument inside the club and it spilled into the parking lot. Moments later, a large fight broke out.
Police say that's when Brown, 31, pulled out a gun and began shooting into the crowd.
Anyone with information on this crime or Brown's whereabouts is to contact the HPD Homicide Divison at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Fatal multi-vehicle wreck shuts down 290 at Grand Parkway 5 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Houston's cardinal to attend popes'...
48 min ago