Murder suspect at large, charged in fatal club shooting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police have charged a suspect in a fatal shooting that happened at a northeast Houston night club earlier this month, but they need your help to track him down.
Harold Brown, also known as "Scooby," is charged with capital murder. He is accused of fatally shooting three men and wounding three women September 2 at Club I.C.U. on Mesa Road.
Two male victims, 38-year-old Gilbert Kibble and 22-year-old Curtis Steward were pronounced dead at the scene. The third man, 26-year-old Felipe Castillo was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
All six victims suffered multiple gunshot wounds. The three women who were hit had non-life-threatening injuries, officials said.
According to witnesses, two women had an argument inside the club and it spilled into the parking lot. Moments later, a large fight broke out.
Police say that's when Brown, 31, pulled out a gun and began shooting into the crowd.
Anyone with information on this crime or Brown's whereabouts is to contact the HPD Homicide Divison at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 31 min ago
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home 21 min ago
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death 28 min ago
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- ABC13 broacasting Texans vs. Jags game Thursday night
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle 1 min ago
- Ohio murder suspect nabbed at Houston buffet restaurant 51 min ago
- Thief steals man's pants and shoots him
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- HISD school principal accused of shoplifting
- Search for Missouri fugitive moves to Houston
- Nude pics on Instagram lead to sex assault suspects