League City council to approve texting ban during meetings
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- The League City council is about to approve a texting ban for its own meetings.
The city's ethics review board recommended a rule against electronic communication in session. The board wants to make sure all discussions are documented and open to the public.
The new rule would ban deliberations on cell phones, laptops, or other electronic devices. A final vote will be held tomorrow.
league city, local
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH 35 min ago
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
5 min ago
- Consumer Reports Naughty and Nice list
33 min ago