League City council to approve texting ban during meetings
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- The League City council is about to approve a texting ban for its own meetings.
The city's ethics review board recommended a rule against electronic communication in session. The board wants to make sure all discussions are documented and open to the public.
The new rule would ban deliberations on cell phones, laptops, or other electronic devices. A final vote will be held tomorrow.
league city, local
- Mother killed in police chase remembered
- Mother of drowned girl uses her story to save lives
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Search ends for missing swimmer at San Luis Pass
- Girl critical after nearly drowning in Cleveland pond
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; 200-plus rescued
- UH police investigating on-campus robbery
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- HCSO sergeant killed in crash laid to rest
- Warmer weather on its way to Houston area
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboards, rides toy cars