Police release info in hopes of identifying human remains found at abandoned apartment complex
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police still have not been able to identify a woman whose skeletal remains were discovered last week on Houston's south side.
The remains were discovered September 17 in the overgrown parking lot of a vacant building at 6303 Cullen. Police found a series of items near the body including a white wrist watch, a size 7 gold-colored sandal and a white clip-on earring.
Police say the woman was between 30 and 45 years old and she had decorative gold-colored dental work on her upper front teeth.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school