Police searching for missing 31-year-old mom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating the disappearance of a 31-year-old woman who was last seen in southwest Houston last week.
Michelle Warner was last seen around midnight at the Regency Square Apartment Complex in the 7200 block of Bellerive Drive in the Sharpstown area.
Relatives say they last heard from her this past weekend, and it's not like Warner, the mother of a three-year-old, to disappear like this.
They say Warner had a fight with the father of her son before she vanished.
Houston police have her family's missing person report and are investigating.
Warner is 5-foot-6, weighs around 125 pounds and has blue eyes and dark brown hair. She has a dolphin tattoo on the backside of her shoulder and small butterfly tattoo on one foot. She also has small stud nose ring on right side of nose.
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 1 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe 19 min ago
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced 48 min ago
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking
- All 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters