Police searching for missing 31-year-old mom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating the disappearance of a 31-year-old woman who was last seen in southwest Houston last week.
Michelle Warner was last seen around midnight at the Regency Square Apartment Complex in the 7200 block of Bellerive Drive in the Sharpstown area.
Relatives say they last heard from her this past weekend, and it's not like Warner, the mother of a three-year-old, to disappear like this.
They say Warner had a fight with the father of her son before she vanished.
Houston police have her family's missing person report and are investigating.
Warner is 5-foot-6, weighs around 125 pounds and has blue eyes and dark brown hair. She has a dolphin tattoo on the backside of her shoulder and small butterfly tattoo on one foot. She also has small stud nose ring on right side of nose.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 17 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 18 min ago
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt 11 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 57 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns