Police searching for missing 31-year-old mom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating the disappearance of a 31-year-old woman who was last seen in southwest Houston last week.
Michelle Warner was last seen around midnight at the Regency Square Apartment Complex in the 7200 block of Bellerive Drive in the Sharpstown area.
Relatives say they last heard from her this past weekend, and it's not like Warner, the mother of a three-year-old, to disappear like this.
They say Warner had a fight with the father of her son before she vanished.
Houston police have her family's missing person report and are investigating.
Warner is 5-foot-6, weighs around 125 pounds and has blue eyes and dark brown hair. She has a dolphin tattoo on the backside of her shoulder and small butterfly tattoo on one foot. She also has small stud nose ring on right side of nose.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 41 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 44 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer 52 min ago
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 11 min ago