Police searching for missing 31-year-old mom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating the disappearance of a 31-year-old woman who was last seen in southwest Houston last week.
Michelle Warner was last seen around midnight at the Regency Square Apartment Complex in the 7200 block of Bellerive Drive in the Sharpstown area.
Relatives say they last heard from her this past weekend, and it's not like Warner, the mother of a three-year-old, to disappear like this.
They say Warner had a fight with the father of her son before she vanished.
Houston police have her family's missing person report and are investigating.
Warner is 5-foot-6, weighs around 125 pounds and has blue eyes and dark brown hair. She has a dolphin tattoo on the backside of her shoulder and small butterfly tattoo on one foot. She also has small stud nose ring on right side of nose.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos