Pedestrian killed by oncoming vehicle in Stafford
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- A pedestrian was run over and killed in Stafford last night.
The accident happened around 9:30pm at Cravens and Stafford streets. The victim has been identified as a 52-year-old Asian man, but investigators haven't released his name.
It's not clear what led up to that man being run over and killed.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time! 22 min ago
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera 54 min ago
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin 24 min ago
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak