Pedestrian killed by oncoming vehicle in Stafford
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- A pedestrian was run over and killed in Stafford last night.
The accident happened around 9:30pm at Cravens and Stafford streets. The victim has been identified as a 52-year-old Asian man, but investigators haven't released his name.
It's not clear what led up to that man being run over and killed.
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Hail coming down in parts of viewing area 21 min ago
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo 18 min ago
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Hail comes down in Stafford
36 min ago