Pedestrian killed by oncoming vehicle in Stafford
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- A pedestrian was run over and killed in Stafford last night.
The accident happened around 9:30pm at Cravens and Stafford streets. The victim has been identified as a 52-year-old Asian man, but investigators haven't released his name.
It's not clear what led up to that man being run over and killed.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies 46 min ago
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 47 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game