FBI's featured gang fugitive arrested
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI's fugitive of the week -- a man wanted for three murders at a Houston night club -- has been arrested.
Harold Joseph Brown -- who also goes by "Scooby" -- is accused of shooting into a crowd during a fight outside the Club ICU at 9541 Mesa Road in northeast Houston on September 22. Six people were shot, three of them died.
Brown, 31, is charged with capital murder. He was arrested Thursday afternoon.
Our exclusive Crime Tracker and a partnership with the FBI brings you the StopHoustonGangs.org fugitive of the week every Thursday.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?