United Airline's first 'Dreamliner' lands at Bush Intercontinental Airport
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A historic landing happened at Bush Intercontinental Airport when United Airline's first 787 Dreamliner flew into Houston on Friday afternoon.
The big plane flew from Seattle to Houston and landed at around 4pm Friday.
The 787 is expected to enter into domestic service in November and international service in December.
The Dreamliner planes are made with a composite material that makes them lighter and more fuel efficient.
united airlines, bush intercontinental airport, local
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 18 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 12 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk 33 min ago
- House fire claims woman's life in NE Harris Co. 4 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide 8 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 38 min ago
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game 55 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos