United Airline's first 'Dreamliner' lands at Bush Intercontinental Airport
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A historic landing happened at Bush Intercontinental Airport when United Airline's first 787 Dreamliner flew into Houston on Friday afternoon.
The big plane flew from Seattle to Houston and landed at around 4pm Friday.
The 787 is expected to enter into domestic service in November and international service in December.
The Dreamliner planes are made with a composite material that makes them lighter and more fuel efficient.
united airlines, bush intercontinental airport, local
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Scattered storms possible in our area this weekend
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson 28 min ago
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- Houston city pools open for the summer
- City Elections in Houston: The Disappearing Urban Voters
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboars, rides toy cars
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos