DA: Paramedic in possession of child porn was found in bed with a boy during a search warrant
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A local firefighter and paramedic is accused of possessing images and videos of child porn.
On September 26, the Harris County Pct. 4 Constables Office say they executed a search warrant at a Spring area residence in reference to an investigation involving the alleged possession and possible distribution of child pornography.
During the search of the residence, investigators say a male identified as Chaise Michael Green was found in bed with a prepubescent male child.
Investigators say they discovered multiple images and videos of child pornography on Green's personal laptop computer and storage device.
Court documents state Green had recently worked as a fireman and was employed as an Emergency Medical Technician with a local ambulance company.
Green, 28, is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography. Bond has been set at $60,000 total.
Authorities say they are interviewing the boy found in bed with Green and further charges may be filed against Green.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale