Ten people arrested in raid on sexually oriented business in NW Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Ten people have been arrested in a raid on a sexually oriented business.
On Thursday, the Harris County Sheriff's Office says deputies executed a search warrant on Babes at 10610 West FM 1960 in northwest Harris County.
The raid was in response to numerous complaints and information that the club was operating as a sexually oriented business without a permit as required by Harris Co. SOB regulations.
Ten suspects were arrested, including the club's manager and several employees.
Deputies say this is the second time this year they have targeted this club for similar violations.
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer