FBCSO: Armed men storm into Cinco Ranch area credit union
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- Investigators need your help to find suspects in an aggravated robbery Monday in the Cinco Ranch area of Katy.
It was about 1:50pm that deputies with the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office were called to the First Community Credit Union in the 23100 block of Cinco Ranch near Peek Road. Two armed men had reportedly entered the credit union and held employees at gunpoint demanding cash.
The two got away with an undisclosed amount of money and reportedly left in a gray sedan.
Both men are white. One is in his mid to late 20s and the other in his mid 40s. Both were wearing orange traffic vests and dark sunglasses. Witnesses said the younger male had a fake mustache and a dark baseball cap. The older one was wearing a painter's mask and a maroon baseball cap.
Information which leads to the capture and filing of charges on the suspects involved could earn a reward of up to $5,000. Call Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at www.fortbend-tx-crimestoppers.org.
All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies 48 min ago
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!