FBCSO: Armed men storm into Cinco Ranch area credit union
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- Investigators need your help to find suspects in an aggravated robbery Monday in the Cinco Ranch area of Katy.
It was about 1:50pm that deputies with the Ft. Bend County Sheriff's Office were called to the First Community Credit Union in the 23100 block of Cinco Ranch near Peek Road. Two armed men had reportedly entered the credit union and held employees at gunpoint demanding cash.
The two got away with an undisclosed amount of money and reportedly left in a gray sedan.
Both men are white. One is in his mid to late 20s and the other in his mid 40s. Both were wearing orange traffic vests and dark sunglasses. Witnesses said the younger male had a fake mustache and a dark baseball cap. The older one was wearing a painter's mask and a maroon baseball cap.
Information which leads to the capture and filing of charges on the suspects involved could earn a reward of up to $5,000. Call Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at www.fortbend-tx-crimestoppers.org.
All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte
- Proposal to turn Astrodome into conference center 3 min ago
- Investigators want new probe of 1996 TWA crash
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Live: Officials discuss proposals for future of... 25 min ago
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico 14 min ago
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice' 54 min ago
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos