Third UH campus robbery suspect appears in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The third suspect linked to a robbery on the University of Houston campus appeared in front of a judge early this morning.
LeDarian Bimage, 21, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. Investigators say he was the getaway driver in a robbery that took place at the University of Houston on September 19.
Two other men, Ricardo Tangerife, who police say was the robber, and Anthony Theus, who police say accepted a stolen credit card, have also been arrested.
They were all tracked down when police say the men used the alleged victim's stolen credit card to buy shoes at the Memorial City Mall.
Bimage is is expected to be back in court at 9am. He's asked for a court appointed lawyer. Bond was set at $30,000.
Police say they're still looking for more suspects involved.
university of houston, local
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 45 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 11 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 13 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 12 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug