Third UH campus robbery suspect appears in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The third suspect linked to a robbery on the University of Houston campus appeared in front of a judge early this morning.
LeDarian Bimage, 21, is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. Investigators say he was the getaway driver in a robbery that took place at the University of Houston on September 19.
Two other men, Ricardo Tangerife, who police say was the robber, and Anthony Theus, who police say accepted a stolen credit card, have also been arrested.
They were all tracked down when police say the men used the alleged victim's stolen credit card to buy shoes at the Memorial City Mall.
Bimage is is expected to be back in court at 9am. He's asked for a court appointed lawyer. Bond was set at $30,000.
Police say they're still looking for more suspects involved.
university of houston, local
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 44 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends! 48 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared