FBI: Katy man threatened to kill 'a bunch of little kids' at a school
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- A young Katy man faces terrorism charges over alleged comments about killing school children.
Patrick Joseph Hudson, 19, was in probable cause court on a charge of making a terroristic threat. The FBI says it received a tip that Hudson made comments online about a school shooting in Katy. According to the FBI, in one comment Hudson mentioned, "killing a bunch of little kids."
The FBI spoke to Hudson Tuesday before he was to deliver office supplies to a school in Rosenberg. Hudson said his comments were a joke and some were lyrics from a song.
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots 46 min ago
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights 12 min ago
- Residents say raw sewage is seeping into homes
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit 26 min ago
- Woman's car hits west Houston fire station
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Mom charged after 4-year-old found in parking lot
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's artist of the year
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Man charged in July murder of woman dumped in ditch 50 min ago