FBI: Katy man threatened to kill 'a bunch of little kids' at a school
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- A young Katy man faces terrorism charges over alleged comments about killing school children.
Patrick Joseph Hudson, 19, was in probable cause court on a charge of making a terroristic threat. The FBI says it received a tip that Hudson made comments online about a school shooting in Katy. According to the FBI, in one comment Hudson mentioned, "killing a bunch of little kids."
The FBI spoke to Hudson Tuesday before he was to deliver office supplies to a school in Rosenberg. Hudson said his comments were a joke and some were lyrics from a song.
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 3 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon 41 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 52 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Study: Losing temper could lead to heart attack, stroke 39 min ago
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
24 min ago