FBI: Katy man threatened to kill 'a bunch of little kids' at a school
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- A young Katy man faces terrorism charges over alleged comments about killing school children.
Patrick Joseph Hudson, 19, was in probable cause court on a charge of making a terroristic threat. The FBI says it received a tip that Hudson made comments online about a school shooting in Katy. According to the FBI, in one comment Hudson mentioned, "killing a bunch of little kids."
The FBI spoke to Hudson Tuesday before he was to deliver office supplies to a school in Rosenberg. Hudson said his comments were a joke and some were lyrics from a song.
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John...
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians