Three arrested for car burglary, fraud in Richmond
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Three men are now facing charges in Fort Bend County accused of breaking into cars including one outside a day care center in Richmond.
Carter Wells, Justin Dugar and Kendall Ramsey were arrested. Deputies say the men broke into a car at a Kids R Kids day care on Bellaire Boulevard on Tuesday. The car owner says her purse, wallet and iPad were stolen.
Deputies later caught the trio at a fast food place using a stolen credit card. They also found items from two additional burglaries.
All three have been charged with burglary of a motor vehicle and fraud. Wells, 44, received bonds of $2,000 for the burglary and $4,000 for the credit card abuse charge, and Dugar, 23, and Ramsey, 18, received bonds of $1,000 and $3,000.
Ramsey posted bond while Wells and Dugar remain in the Fort Bend County Jail.
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond