Three arrested for car burglary, fraud in Richmond
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Three men are now facing charges in Fort Bend County accused of breaking into cars including one outside a day care center in Richmond.
Carter Wells, Justin Dugar and Kendall Ramsey were arrested. Deputies say the men broke into a car at a Kids R Kids day care on Bellaire Boulevard on Tuesday. The car owner says her purse, wallet and iPad were stolen.
Deputies later caught the trio at a fast food place using a stolen credit card. They also found items from two additional burglaries.
All three have been charged with burglary of a motor vehicle and fraud. Wells, 44, received bonds of $2,000 for the burglary and $4,000 for the credit card abuse charge, and Dugar, 23, and Ramsey, 18, received bonds of $1,000 and $3,000.
Ramsey posted bond while Wells and Dugar remain in the Fort Bend County Jail.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 20 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 54 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife 24 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus 12 min ago
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area? 10 min ago
- Students prep for national robotics...
16 min ago