Police: Man arrested for public intoxication has to have head held for mug shot
HUMBLE (KTRK) -- We don't usually run minor arrests, but we just couldn't pass up the group effort to get one Humble man's mug shot.
The photo above is of 35-year-old Sean Payne. Humble police arrested him outside Shamrock's bar early Thursday morning, but he was allegedly so drunk he couldn't hold his head up for a mug shot.
So an officer grabbed his hair and held his head up for his booking photo.
Payne, by the way, was charged with public intoxication.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak