Police: Man arrested for public intoxication has to have head held for mug shot
HUMBLE (KTRK) -- We don't usually run minor arrests, but we just couldn't pass up the group effort to get one Humble man's mug shot.
The photo above is of 35-year-old Sean Payne. Humble police arrested him outside Shamrock's bar early Thursday morning, but he was allegedly so drunk he couldn't hold his head up for a mug shot.
So an officer grabbed his hair and held his head up for his booking photo.
Payne, by the way, was charged with public intoxication.
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home