Police: Man arrested for public intoxication has to have head held for mug shot
HUMBLE (KTRK) -- We don't usually run minor arrests, but we just couldn't pass up the group effort to get one Humble man's mug shot.
The photo above is of 35-year-old Sean Payne. Humble police arrested him outside Shamrock's bar early Thursday morning, but he was allegedly so drunk he couldn't hold his head up for a mug shot.
So an officer grabbed his hair and held his head up for his booking photo.
Payne, by the way, was charged with public intoxication.
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- High-water rescues reported in San Antonio area 58 min ago
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Scattered storms possible in our area this weekend
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- Houston city pools open for the summer
- City Elections in Houston: The Disappearing Urban Voters
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA 54 min ago
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack 42 min ago
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboars, rides toy cars
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos