Police: Man arrested for public intoxication has to have head held for mug shot
HUMBLE (KTRK) -- We don't usually run minor arrests, but we just couldn't pass up the group effort to get one Humble man's mug shot.
The photo above is of 35-year-old Sean Payne. Humble police arrested him outside Shamrock's bar early Thursday morning, but he was allegedly so drunk he couldn't hold his head up for a mug shot.
So an officer grabbed his hair and held his head up for his booking photo.
Payne, by the way, was charged with public intoxication.
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 1 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.