Wreck involving fire truck shuts down SW Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A fire engine needed some emergency assistance after a crash in southwest Houston overnight.
It happened on the Southwest Freeway at Fondren. The fire truck was headed to a call when a red pickup truck slammed right into it.
The fire engine only had minor damage, but the entire front end of the pickup crumbled.
The crash shut down the freeway for more than an hour but it has since reopened.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale