Two men found dead in ditch in Waller County
WALLER CO, TX (KTRK) -- Two people are in custody after two men were found in a ditch in Waller County early Saturday morning.
A call of shots being fired near Willow Brook at Penick was called in to the Waller County Sheriff's Office at around 1:15am. When investigators arrived, they found two Hispanic males lying in a ditch.
Two suspects -- a 16-year-old Hispanic male and a 26-year-old Hispanic male -- were arrested at around 3:30pm Saturday afternoon.
Investigators say a dispute over money may have led to the shooting.
We're gathering details and will update you online and on air as we learn more.
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed
- Investigators want new probe of 1996 TWA crash
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Task force to look at Sugar Land red light cameras
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Astros to announce signing of top pick Appel today 33 min ago
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- 8 hurt, some seriously, when car jumps curb in NYC
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos