Two men found dead in ditch in Waller County
WALLER CO, TX (KTRK) -- Two people are in custody after two men were found in a ditch in Waller County early Saturday morning.
A call of shots being fired near Willow Brook at Penick was called in to the Waller County Sheriff's Office at around 1:15am. When investigators arrived, they found two Hispanic males lying in a ditch.
Two suspects -- a 16-year-old Hispanic male and a 26-year-old Hispanic male -- were arrested at around 3:30pm Saturday afternoon.
Investigators say a dispute over money may have led to the shooting.
We're gathering details and will update you online and on air as we learn more.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale