Two men found dead in ditch in Waller County
WALLER CO, TX (KTRK) -- Two people are in custody after two men were found in a ditch in Waller County early Saturday morning.
A call of shots being fired near Willow Brook at Penick was called in to the Waller County Sheriff's Office at around 1:15am. When investigators arrived, they found two Hispanic males lying in a ditch.
Two suspects -- a 16-year-old Hispanic male and a 26-year-old Hispanic male -- were arrested at around 3:30pm Saturday afternoon.
Investigators say a dispute over money may have led to the shooting.
We're gathering details and will update you online and on air as we learn more.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant