Two men found dead in ditch in Waller County
WALLER CO, TX (KTRK) -- Two people are in custody after two men were found in a ditch in Waller County early Saturday morning.
A call of shots being fired near Willow Brook at Penick was called in to the Waller County Sheriff's Office at around 1:15am. When investigators arrived, they found two Hispanic males lying in a ditch.
Two suspects -- a 16-year-old Hispanic male and a 26-year-old Hispanic male -- were arrested at around 3:30pm Saturday afternoon.
Investigators say a dispute over money may have led to the shooting.
We're gathering details and will update you online and on air as we learn more.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 3 min ago
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 28 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final