Pasadena police release video from armed robbery
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Pasadena police hope by releasing surveillance video, they'll be able to find two suspects in an armed robbery a convenience store earlier this month.
The robbery happened at around 10:45pm back on October 1 at the Shell Quicky Mart at 2449 Beltway 8. Two men walked into the store and stole cash and lottery tickets.
One of the suspects had a gun and demanded money from the register while the other grabbed a lottery tickets dispenser which contained more than $1,000 worth of lottery tickets. The suspects then fled on foot from the scene.
One suspect was wearing a green bandana over this face with a black long sleeve shirt. The other was wearing a white or green plastic Halloween mask and a black hoodie. It is unknown whether the suspects are white or Hispanic.
Anyone with information about the suspects can call the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221 or call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477). All callers who call Crime Stoppers, will remain anonymous; and, if any Crime Stoppers information leads to an arrest or the filing of felony charges, the tipster will be eligible for up to a $5000 cash reward.
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH 17 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas 27 min ago
- Rice defeats Marshall in C-USA championship
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake rattles central Oklahoma
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice stalls sections of I-35 in North Texas 48 min ago
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow