Pasadena police release video from armed robbery
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Pasadena police hope by releasing surveillance video, they'll be able to find two suspects in an armed robbery a convenience store earlier this month.
The robbery happened at around 10:45pm back on October 1 at the Shell Quicky Mart at 2449 Beltway 8. Two men walked into the store and stole cash and lottery tickets.
One of the suspects had a gun and demanded money from the register while the other grabbed a lottery tickets dispenser which contained more than $1,000 worth of lottery tickets. The suspects then fled on foot from the scene.
One suspect was wearing a green bandana over this face with a black long sleeve shirt. The other was wearing a white or green plastic Halloween mask and a black hoodie. It is unknown whether the suspects are white or Hispanic.
Anyone with information about the suspects can call the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221 or call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477). All callers who call Crime Stoppers, will remain anonymous; and, if any Crime Stoppers information leads to an arrest or the filing of felony charges, the tipster will be eligible for up to a $5000 cash reward.
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school 6 min ago
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman 11 min ago
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested