Ex-Galveston Co. District Clerk accused of aggravated assault against his wife
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- The former Galveston County District Clerk is back behind bars, this time accused of aggravated assault.
Court documents allege Jason Elroy Murray used a gun during an attack on his wife in April 2011. In July of 2012, Murray spent time in jail for a probation violation. He was originally on probation for a previous assault on his wife last December.
In March of 2012, Murray, 38, was also arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now 8 min ago
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 29 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus 5 min ago
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- A-list actor dressed as homeless man fools New Yorkers 25 min ago
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire